The object of the association is to promote the common interests of its members in the realms of training, communication and relations with other associations.
Our members are principally members of :
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (CAI)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
The association holds five or six meetings a year of a technical or a social nature. In January, there is a technical update on the new social and fiscal legislation in France. The Annual General Meeting in April is normally addressed by an official of a UK or Irish Accountancy body and a prominent representative from the French accountancy profession.